While tearing up the landscaping ties from the yard, I thought, Hey! Wouldn't these make a really cool, rustic potting bench against that awful shed? So this is what we came up with...
Next we tackled the "garden" and walkway between the shed and the porch. Hubby dug up the weed infested area, then we worked with the existing plants, adding in new plants here and there to fill in. Our generous neighbor wanted to get rid of a few sedum plants and asked us to dig them up if we wanted them! Score! After laying down bag after bag of pea gravel and river rock, here is what we have now:
Last but not least, I got to get a little crafty for the grilling area! I made use of my Silhouette cutting machine and adhesive vinyl to create a little sign to cover a nice grouping of holes in the siding by the grill. SOOOOO many holes... Sigh... We cannot WAIT to get new siding put on this house!