Below is a photo I took at the waterfront park 2 blocks from my home:
- Find a photo you like
- Copy/paste into a blank Powerpoint presentation
- Crop it down to your favorite part and resize to desired print size (see below)
- Select the cropped photo and click on "Picture Tools"
- Click on "Artistic Effects", then "Artistic Effects Options"
- Click on "Paint Brush" and change the brush size to "7", Close window
- Click on "Color" and change the "Saturation" to 300%
I inserted a piece of acid free, medium weight, cold press watercolor paper into my ink jet printer, clicked print and this is the result:
I hope you try this simple technique for creating some personal and frugal art of your own.
Have a great weekend everyone!